Firstly, I want to say a big thank-you to Ceri from Read and Review It for nominating me for The Aesthete Blogger Award! I highly recommend that you check out her blog – it’s definitely the place for you if you’re after all things bookish!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you! (Read And Review It)
- Mention the creator (The Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post
- Answer the questions below.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
Tell me something about this world that you admire.
I love the world’s natural beauty, its rich history, and its endless possibilities and opportunities!
What is your favorite form of creativity?
I don’t know if I could pick just one!! I love music (especially anything from the Western Classical Period), books, crocheting/knitting, theatre . . . the list goes on!
Something that you created
This blog, which I created in April 2020 as a lockdown project! Little did I know how far it would come!
What is your favourite book and why?
Malorie Blackman’s Noughts and Crosses series! It is a story that encaptures so many emotions, and opened my eyes to so many issues that are still very much present in society.
What is your favourite part of blogging?
I obviously love reading, which leads to me writing posts, which I also love! I also love it when people interact with my posts – it’s lovely to know when people are enjoying my blog!
What is one thing you think everyone should do more of?
Kindness! The most simple act of kindness can really go a long long way!
What is one thing you hope to achieve before 2021 ends?
Hopefully my Goodreads Reading Challenge of 36 books . . . I’m nearly there . . .
- If you could change one thing about blogging, what would it be?
- What has been your favourite blog post to write?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Thank you once again to Ceri for my nomination!
Thank you for reading this post.